From Cyber Monday Sales to week long Sales, you can save big bucks on the most loved Gifts for Mom this Holiday Season! Whether you are a DIY’er at heart or have a tech savvy mother, these gifts range in price for every budget. Stocking stuffers to one of a kind gifts, do not go the robe and slippers route this holiday, make Mom or the Mothers in your life feel like one special lady this year.
1. Wood Block + Prints: Download those photos off your phone, or upload this year’s Christmas Card Photos and have them printed on wood! The texture and quality is beautiful, and the rustic display is perfect for the mom who cherishes looking at your cute mug everyday.
2. Festive Dishes: If your mother is like mine, she loves to entertain and host the holidays. Check out Williams Sonoma Christmas Dishes & Glassware on Sale today for Cyber Monday!
3. Pregnancy Announcement: If you have a bun in the oven this year, surprise your mother with this DIY Sharpie Mug Pregnancy Announcement. Give your mother her cup of coffee or hot cocoa while everyone is opening presents, and wait to see her reaction when she takes her last sip!
4. DIY Mint Sugar Scrub: Pamper your mother with this DIY stocking stuffer, she will enjoy the invigorating scent of mint while keeping her skin soft through the dry winter months.
5. Mother + Daughter Necklaces: There are so many great jewelry finds on Etsy.com this holiday season, and this Mother + Daughter Necklace Set is a special way to remind your mother that even though you may not always agree on everything, she still is your first BFF.
6. New Hexagon Floor: Our Black Friday & Cyber Monday Sale is extended to this Friday 12/5 on special items while supplies last! These Porcelain Wood Hexagons offer a fresh twist on an old classic, and this look is perfect for the Mom that loves an easy care floor that looks fab!
7. Love You Jewelry: Another Etsy.com find that your Mom will love! Send in an image of your handwriting, and see it transformed into jewelry that your Mom will cherish.
8. Tech Savvy Mom: Check out Amazon.com for Cyber Monday Deals on all the latest Tech Gifts for that Tech Savvy Mom in your life!
9. Mommy Survival Kit: For all the New Mommas out there, create this thoughtful and useful DIY Survival Kit including items to pamper, soothe, and help make a new mom’s life easier this holiday season. She will definitely appreciate it!
10. New Artisan Tile: Another Speciality Item that is on Sale until 12/5/14 while supplies last, snatch this deal up to surprise Mom with a new Backsplash!
We are proud to announce that Mission Stone & Tile is part of The Scout Guide Nashville’s 3rd Volume! Get your copy today, and you can view The Scout Guide HERE. We love that you love to Shop Local this Holiday Season, and to show our appreciation we are offering our Black Friday Specials NOW at 20% Off amazing Designer Tile while supplies last!
You can get your home holiday ready by taking advantage of these deep discounts until 12/5/14, so hurry and gobble up these Savings while Supplies Last! Visit Us in Store or Online this weekend for our Black Friday SALE on Select Items. Happy Thanksgiving!
As we draw closer in on the holidays, you may want to consider giving your fireplace a facelift. Cozying up by the fireplace with hot cocoa or hot apple cider is a holiday treat shared with family and friends. Before you start all your holiday decor on your mantel, make this special place a focal point to remember.
We offer several Tile Mosaics that shine perfectly on your fireplace surrounds, including fun and playful shapes like these Hexagons! From a variety of colors, materials, and designs to choose from at an affordable cost, you can even DIY this small project this weekend.
Herringbone is not going anywhere, in fact this classic pattern has been around for centuries. As the comeback kid, our Herringbone Mosaics look beautiful in stone, glass, and ceramic!
Reclaimed materials such as our Barnwood Collection offer natural and beautiful texture to your space, and you do not have to limit your surrounds…go up to the ceiling for a custom designer look!
Keep it Solid. From Stone Slabs to large format Stone & Porcelain Tiles, this solid black stone look is elegant and refined. The Firebox even includes a Herringbone pattern in a solid white to add pattern and texture without competing with the black stone.
This Thanksgiving we are all about making life easier for you and your household. We are Thankful for our easy care Porcelain Wood Hexagons, and you will be too! You can achieve the a wood grain finish look without the hassle of maintaining hardwood floors, especially in wet areas such as your bathroom.
This look is perfect for maintaining a rustic yet contemporary feel throughout your home. These Hexgons add texture and warmth to your space while keeping the look clean and updated.
We LOVE all of our Wood Porcelain Collections, but our Porcelain Wood Hexagon Collection offers a classic shape with extra dimension and pattern. Choose a lighter or darker finish to achieve the look that will compliment your space, and you can enjoy a beautiful floor without all the fuss. Easy to install or have installed before the holidays, you will enjoy a unique designer look at a fraction of the cost and maintenance of real wood! Ask us about our easy care Porcelain Wood Hexagons today!
Whether you are hosting family, friends, or both this Thanksgiving, you can achieve a beautiful rustic design that bodes simplistic style. Believe it or not the Christmas Tree Lots are up and running around town. Take advantage of the woodsy scent of pine by purchasing branches or garlands that you can lay on your table as a runner. Mix in gold or silver candlesticks of different heights for a lovely holiday glow.
Mix & Match: Mix in chairs of different styles to accommodate all your guests around the table, and do not be afraid to mix the china too! Shop at your local thrift or antique shops for the best deals on plates and flatware.
This vintage look is not complete with without the turkey and all the fixings! Offer your guests a Charcuterie Board or a Cheese Board, but do not overdo it on the hors d’oeuvres. You want to be able to make it to the first course! Since we all love pie after a turkey dinner but may be too stuffed to indulge on a sweet treat, make homemade Hand Pies to-go! Your guests leave full and happy with a sweet treat to enjoy later. This Rustic Thanksgiving is tasteful, yet easy to accomplish. Who wouldn’t be thankful for such simple and carefree Holiday decor?
Photo Credit: SMP Living